Thursday 5 December 2013

Changes to the script

Due to the length of the film being to short, and what we felt was a dragged out opening sequence, we added two more scenes to the start of the film and the end, both done in the format of a confessional video in which Mark is talking to the camera. At first it was only to take place at the beginning but we felt could be useful for our after credits scene.

Script for the opening of the film:

INT. CLASSROOM. DAY.
MARK is in a classroom doing a confession to the camera.
MARK
Hi, my names mark. I'm, you know, that guy. Always in trouble
even when I haven't done anything

(Voice Over)

Take today for example, just got called into the head of years office.
He says "Mark you haven't been working hard enough in Sociology"
and I tell him I have been working on my relations between men and women.
And he gives me that "what you talking 'bout willis?" look as if i had done something wrong.

He then moves onto Chemistry, I'm "not revising experiments" apparently.
Well... close enough.

Finally he gives me gip about my ICT coursework, yeah i like to take a break or two,
but I've always got my head in the game.

I honestly do not know what he's talking about most of the time, and i know i'm top of the class anyway. I'll be fine.

The scene for after the Credits:

INT. CLASSROOM. DAY.
MARK is talking to the camera, reviewing his experience with the GHOST.

MARK
Well it was the first time I taught myself a lesson.

(Voiceover)

I've started to work a lot harder and you could say that my future self 
had quite an effect on me
but as to wether he cited a permanent effect in me...

Well... you decide.  

No comments:

Post a Comment